Nine Pathways to Resilience: Restoring the Elements of a Joyful Life
The Nine Pathways through which we guide you toward renewed resilience are focused on engaging the Body (Nurturing, Balancing, Flowing), the Mind (Settling, Opening, Knowing) and the Heart (Connecting, Belonging, Deepening).
This ten-week program, based on The Chemistry of Joy Workbook, introduces you to the Pathways and integrates effective movement practices, nutrition, and supplements with the psychology and practice of mindfulness to help you restore your resilience and rediscover joy – even if you’ve been dealing with depression or anxiety for months or years.
This program is for you if:
· You’re struggling with overwhelm – the feeling that you don’t have enough time, energy, or personal resources to meet life’s demands.
· Depression or anxiety are part of your past or present experience.
· You’re looking for new skills and perspectives that will empower you to improve your sense of physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual well-being, and increase your sense of personal choice and effectiveness.
· You accept that life is complex and solutions require more than pills or other one-step interventions.
· How to assess your resilience skills and build an individualized program to enhance your overall health and well-being.
· How to identify and deal effectively with the challenges you face in creating a resilient life. You’ll receive support and encouragement from the group in making healthy changes.
· How to balance brain chemistry through nutrition and supplements, according to the latest brain science.
· How to practice meditation and mindful living to help calm your mind, deal skillfully with emotions, and open your heart to connection with self and others
Partners in Resilience
1409 Willow Street, Suite 210
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Facilitators: Jennifer Fallon PhD, LP, Henry Emmons, MD, Carolyn Denton, Licensed Nutritionist,