OUR CORE PROGRAM – 10 WEEKS OF RESILIENCE BUILDING INFORMATION, TOOLS, AND SUPPORT TO AID YOU IN RESTORING YOUR RESILIENCE AND ATTAINING NEW LEVELS OF WELL-BEING!!
PATHWAYS TO RESILIENCE:
Restoring the Elements of a Joyful Life
June 6th to August 15th
September 21st to November 30th
October 10th to December 12th
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE JUNE PROGRAM
This ten-week program, based on The Chemistry of Joy Workbook, integrates the best of movement, nutrition and supplements, and the psychology and practice of mindfulness to help you restore your resilience and rediscover joy – even if you have been dealing with depression or anxiety for months or years.
This program is for you if:
- You are struggling with overwhelm – the feeling that you don’t have enough time, energy or personal resources to meet life’s demands.
- Depression or anxiety are part of your past or present experience.
- You are looking for new skills and perspectives that empower you to improve your sense of physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual wellbeing, and to increase your sense of personal choice and effectiveness.
- You accept that life is complex and solutions require more than a pill or other one-step interventions.
Program benefits include:
- Assessing your resilience skills and building an individualized program to enhance your overall health and well-being
- Identifying and dealing effectively with the challenges you face in creating a resilient life.
- Learning the latest information on balancing brain chemistry through nutrition and supplements
- Practicing meditation and mindful living to help calm your mind, deal skillfully with emotions, and open your heart to connection with self and others
- Experiencing group support and encouragement in making lifestyle changes
Where: Partners in Resilience Group Room-Suite 210, 1409 Willow Street, Minneapolis MN
When: Tuesdays, June 6th to August 15th, 2017, 6-8pm, no class July 4th
Thursdays, September 21st to November 30th, no class November 23rd
Tuesdays, October 10th to December 12th
Facilitators: Jennifer Fallon Ph.D, L.P., Diane Brady-Leighton LICSW
Additional Instructors: Henry Emmons, MD, Carolyn Denton, Licensed Nutritionist, and Jean Fraser, yoga instructor
For more information contact the Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org